When I want to buy any game, I’m always trying to get as much information as I could before I waste my money by getting something I don’t like.
It’s probably impossible to say if any game is worth playing for everyone. I don’t know a single title that suits everybody.
Therefore, instead of saying whether it is worth playing or not, I’d like to share some pros and cons of this game.
Based on them, you should find out if it’s the right choice for you. However, I’d also recommend watching some live streams or gameplays, because this could show you the game in action. This could be more valuable than some guy opinion. Anyway, I hope you’d find here something helpful.
Let’s get into this.
New World: Pros
- It’s buy to play. This one may be disappointing, but probably most of the people who played MMORPGs in the past, know that buy to play games usually tends to be less “pay2win”, which is so important if you don’t want to spend a ton of money on the game. In the long term, it’s usually cheaper than some subscription-based games. There is an item shop, but in this case, I think it’s not a pay to win game. In my opinion, it’s the best model for MMORPG.
- This game should be really popular, probably for years. There is a big hype, and we should remember it’s developed by a serious company that exactly knows how to make great products.
- It’s a beginner-friendly game. For now, it looks easy to learn, hard to master, which is always great.
- Awesome graphic and sounds. Wonderful locations, it’s hard not to immerse yourself in it.
- Multiple languages support. This could be important for many players, and thanks to that, the game automatically has greater worldwide potential.
New World: Cons
- New World requires a good PC if you want to play smoothly. This shouldn’t be a problem if you have a decent machine, but if you don’t have one, you can still try to increase your FPS.
- Not many skills. I think it’s good for the beginning, but hopefully, this one would be updated in the future.